Audit & Assurance Services
At AMG we take the hassle out of your auditing requirements. If you’re a family business, small to medium enterprise (SME), not-for-profit association or a trustee of a SMSF, we can help. We provide independent audit services designed to ensure compliance with statutory requirements at a reasonable fee and guaranteed delivery time.
As part of our audit and assurance services, we can work with you to identify if your internal operations and controls, and financial reporting is best practice and you’re using the most suitable bookkeeping system. We treat every case individually and apply a tailored approach to your audit and review, ensuring you receive the most suitable and cost-effective outcome.
Our qualified Chartered Accountants and registered Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) auditors have over 45 years’ combined industry experience – ensuring you receive fast and cost-effective auditing and assurance solutions.
At AMG we offer audit and assurance engagements for:
- Business valuations
- Due diligence reviews
- Incorporated Associations
- Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC) reviews
- Queensland Law Society trust accounts
- Real estate agent trust accounts
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs)
- Strata title (Body Corporates)
- Trust accounts for other industries such as auctioneers and motor vehicle dealers
Our team provide friendly and personalised service.