Compliance & Taxation
Working with AMG will enable you to get on with running your business come tax time knowing your finances are in order. We’ll work with you prior to the end of the financial year to ensure you’re prepared and compliant.With over 45 years’ combined industry experience, Tony, Matthew and their team of professionals, can prepare and complete your taxation and compliance work on time and within budget.
We’ll help you identify strategies to maximise your entitlements and assess your situation to minimise risk while ensuring lodgement deadlines and compliance needs are met.
We’re experienced in maximising taxation efficiency and overall management for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies and self-managed superannuation funds. The professional team at AMG will ensure all taxation and compliance services are conducted at minimal cost to you – both financially and in respect of your time. We’re committed to personal and business development – ensuring our team uses best practice and the latest technologies and are abreast of current tax laws.
If you’re experiencing tax issues or you simply don’t know where to start to ensure you’re compliant, the team at AMG can work with you to develop practical solutions tailored to your personal or business taxation and compliance needs.
AMG provides a wide range of services in the area of taxation and compliance including:
- Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) planning & advice
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
- General taxation advice
- Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office
- Preparation of financial statements & income tax returns (all entity types)
- Small Business Entity (SBE) Concession analysis and advice
- State Taxes & Duties
- Tax consolidation, asset protection & ATO audit requirements support
- Tax strategy, planning & compliance
Your AMG advisor will provide taxation and compliance advice in language you understand.